THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY IN SESSION. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Check back soon for future course offerings.
This intensive 2-day seminar introduces new business owners, managers and office staff to the fundamentals of financial accounting. Intended for those with little or no formal accounting training, the session covers accounting terminology, debits & credits, recording transactions, journal entries, adjusting entries, the closing process, and financial statements.
Upon successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify key accounting terminology
- Understand Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Record accounting transactions using debits and credits
- Work with a journal and ledger
- Record adjusting entries
- Complete the closing process
- Prepare and analyze financial statements
When: November 7th & 8th | 8:00am - 5:00pm PST
Where: Out Of The Box Technology's Tigard location AND Virtual Classroom
Cost: $489 per registrant. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing by October 18th to receive a full refund. Cancellations made after this day will receive a 50% refund. Thank you.